So far, we focus our work in the Nordic Health 2030 Movement in three workstreams;
– covering issues and challenges like health literacy, education, work-life balance, work environment, social determinants and more.
– covering issues and challenges like sharing, interoperability, legislation, structure, ethics, value creation, use of real world data and more
|Communications & Events
– covering issues and challenges like networking, sharing ideas, connecting organizations and people – and creating & using events to do so.
The workstreams are populated by the members of the Movement – both the original participating organisations, but also interesting partners and people from across the globe, wanting to help build a future, sustainable health vision.
The three workstreams can self-organize subgroups, but also hold joint teleconferences to connect and share.
The next round of teleconferences are
|Resilience:||February 25th 2020, 15.00 CET|
|Data:||February 26th 2020, 15.00 CET|
|Comms & Events:||February 27th 2020, 15.00 CET|
Want to join a teleconference (or all three); Join the Movement or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hear your ideas too.
In the coming months we will be collecting cases that either show glimpses of the future we want, create pathways to better options, or highlights how different thinking & decisions creates different solutions in line with Nordic Health 2030 visions.
With the help of our Movement members and ambassadors we will use these cases to:
– Find best formats for future uptake of cases – and KPIs to identify them
– Create a digital Case Collection of to inspire actions
– Share the Case Collection via upcoming events in the Nordics and globally
– Join forces to ensure eligible cases can be publicized – eg in BMJ Case Reports
We will be part of a several upcoming events in early 2020 in HIMMS/Orlando, WHO Europe/Copenhagen and HIMMS/Helsinki (so far). And we are also gathering thinkers and doers at the Self-Care Summit 2020 in Copenhagen, March 26-27, 2020. Read more.